Audiokit Pro has released SNESynth, the Super Ninja Entertainment Synth, which they describe as the Chiptune and 16-Bit video game synth of your dreams. They say that it uses real synthesis and over 2,500+ samples from actual video game console sound chips.
A spokesperson told us, "Come for the fun. Stay for the pro sound. Now, you get the best of both worlds with the ultimate hybrid chip synth!"
- Exclusive 2,500+ samples made for this app
- Standalone app & iOS AUv3 Plugin
- Over 400+ presets to inspire you
- Real Synth Engine, including Pulse Width Modulation (PWM is the heart of chiptune sounds)
- Use as an AUv3 (AudioUnit Plugin) in iOS DAWs such as Logic, GarageBand, Cubasis, AUM, more
- Fun free-running step sequencer
- RECORDING – easily record your melodies, and sounds and export. No other apps needed!
- 16-bit Synth, Drum, and Sound FX sounds included
- Over 1 GB of sounds compressed to under 120 mb
- Use with MIDI keyboard or iOS MIDI host
- Includes full lifetime license for both iPhone & iPad
Pricing and Availability:
On offer at $2.99 at the App Store
Zoom in and nerd out
Matths talks to Alessandro and we talk to Matths
80s inspired multi-fx pedal
GALAXIAS Roland Cloud