Audiokit Pro has released SAGA Synth, which they describe as a super fun pcm-based synth created from 5 different vintage hardware YM2616 sound chips. They say that it's one of the best apps AudioKit Pro has released in awhile. Here's more details in their own words...
SAGA Synth is the first of the next generation of AudioKit Pro apps, written from the ground up with a focus on playability and amazing sound. We've added rock-solid sequencer timing, improved AUv3 support, easy standalone recording, and much more. It's created with lots of love.
Make your music stand out with real 16-bit retro video game power. Created from 5 different vintage hardware YM2616 sound chips for one of the greatest collections of 16-bit sounds ever produced. Plus includes samples from the first-edition MEGAfm hardware synthesizer.
Includes over 300+ Free Presets by MobyPixel, Electronisounds, Red Sky Lullaby, Gavinski, The GarageBand Guide, DJ Puzzle, The Audio Dabbler, Sound of Izrael, Marc Hupkens, AnalogMatthew, Brian Funk, Shazaam the Producer, and more.
BONUS: Includes sounds from the best-selling 16-Bit soundpacks by Brian Funk. For the first time on iOS!
- Standalone app & iOS AUv3 Plugin
- Over 300+ presets to inspire you
- Fun free-running step sequencer
- Exclusive sound sources made for this app
- New, more stable AudioKit code
- 16-bit Synth, Drum, and Sound FX sounds included
- Over 600+ mb of sounds compressed to under 150 mb
- Audio recording, record your sounds then export wav files! No other apps needed
- Use as an iOS Plug-in in hosts like GarageBand, AUM, Cubasis, Beatmaker 3, and more
- Use with MIDI keyboard or iOS MIDI host
- Ableton Link
- Includes full lifetime license for both iPhone & iPad
Pricing and Availability:
$2.99 intro price until January 31st
Massive sonic experience from Alexander Hacke
Lemur and touch
Engine enhancements, MS-20 filter and more
Music Stats for nerds