AudioKit Pro has released King of Bass, an iOS bass synth that they say offers analog, sub 808 and kick sounds. Here's their feature list...
- Over 300+ Presets to inspire you, including 100+ "Starter" sounds to make your own sound!
- Traditional Synth Engine, including Pulse Width Modulation
- Step Sequencer with "Magic Gate", variable divisions, multiple oscillator & layer destinations
- 2 LFOs: Multiple waveforms + Re-trigger + One-shot modes + modulate other LFOs by LFO
- New Bass Distortion and chain w/ Bass Boost!
- On board RECORDING – easily make kicks, baselines and more without any other gear or apps
- Kick it! Function to turn any patch into a custom, perfectly tuned kick
- BEAST MODE! Almost all parameters can be LFO Destinations–Morph Sounds, Wobble 'em, Pitch Dive, Crush them perfectly with a keypress
- Includes full lifetime license for both iPhone and iPad
- Sound Better: Easily make deep, Analog Bass, Booming 808s, and Subs!
Pricing and Availability:
Available at the App Store.
On offer at $3.99 (Regular price: $9.99)
Extensive and complex filter and EQ options
3 Osc mono/para gets a refresh
Simon Stokes shows us how
The new official emulation, endorsed by Oberheim