Momo has released a VST and standalone MIDI editor and soundbank for the Roland AIRA Compact S-1 Tweak Synth. Here's the details in Momo's own words...
The Roland S-1 Editor gives you direct access from the DAW to the S-1 parameters, allowing you to integrate it into the DAW project. You can save and reload your sounds, so you can create a sound library of User Sounds. If you need new ideas you can use the 7 different random function (Each synth section has its own random function).
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly
- All controllers can be automated
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- Random function for each S-1 Synth section
- You can use your S-1 Synth as a sound module in the DAW
- You can create Soundbanks and insert the sounds into different patterns of the S-1
- Direct access to hidden parameters
- Good overview of all sound parameters
- GUI size can be adjusted as required (zoom)
- Includes a Soundbank with over new 90 Sounds
The Editor is available for:
- PC: As VST2 and Standalone for 32bit and VST2, VST3 and Standalone for 64bit Windows.
- MAC: As VST2, VST3, AU and Standalone, compatible with MAC Intel and Silicon.
Pricing and Availability:
6,90€ / $ 7 (Contains all versions)
Obscure synth ditties for your festivities
Standalone twin osc, twin filter machine
Natural choir sounds for Kontakt Player
New ambient algorithmic reverberator