Momo has released a MIDI Editor and soundbank for the Korg Volca Kick. Here's the details in Momo's own words...
The Volca Kick Editor gives you direct access from the DAW to the Kick's parameters,
allowing you to integrate it into the DAW project.
You can save and reload your sounds, so you can create a sound library of kicks and basses.
If you need new ideas you can use the random function.
In the DAW you can record the controller movements and so the sound change can be saved.
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly.
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- You can random the Controllers of the Volca Kick
- You can use your Volca Kick as a sound module in the DAW!
The Editor is available for:
- PC as VST2 and Standalone for 32bit and VST2, VST3 and Standalone for 64bit Windows.
- MAC as VST2, VST3, AU and Standalone, compatible with MAC Intel and M1.
Pricing and Availability:
6,90€ / $ 7 (Contains all versions)
White iLoud monitors and a new modelling guitar pedal
CV controlled mixing console and some distinctly dirty effects
We visit the Warsaw factory
FM, Vector, mono and poly module
Zebra 2.9 + ZebraHZ and 4000 or so patches
Smaller tracker with larger memory and lower latency