Momo has released a MIDI Editor for the Behringer PRO-800 synth. Here's the details direct from Momo...
The PRO-800 Editor gives you direct access from the DAW to the PRO-800 parameters, allowing you to integrate it into the DAW project. In the PlugIn VST version you can record the controller movements and so the sound change can be saved.
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly.
- Change PRO-800 Sounds directly from Editor.
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- You can random the Controllers of the PRO-800
- You can use your PRO-800 as a sound module in the DAW!
- You can create your own sound bank and use the sounds in other projects.
Included are 50 new sounds.
The Editor is available for:
- PC: As VST2 and Standalone for 32bit and VST2, VST3 and Standalone for 64bit Windows.
- MAC: As VST2, VST3, AU and Standalone, compatible with MAC Intel and Silicon.
Pricing and Availability:
6,90€ / $ 7 (Contains all versions)
Moog Rothenberg and more
One finger action and way way more
With the Boss RC-505 MKII
Super flexible synth from U-He and it's free