Woodman's Immaculate Maple Syrup Studio has released WoodSynth 2.0, which they describe as a significant update of its multi layer synthesizer. Here's the details in their own words...
New features :
• Added multi-point ADSR display/editor for the Amplitude Envelope.
• Added FM synthesis (Phase modulation between the main oscillators).
• Added source selection for the main LFO's :
LFO signal can now come from the samples of any of the 4 layers.
LFO signal can come from the track or side chain audio (low-passed or RMS)
• Added unison mode per layer (4 layers * 16 voices -> 64 voices !).
• Added Aux Envelope ADSR routing to :
Phase modulation (FM synthesis),
Ring Modulation of OSC1&2,
LFO frequency modulation,
• Added oscilloscope window.
• Added Midi Learn for almost all controls.
• Layer Velocity and Pressure popups are now multiple selection panels.
• Added volume control for each step in the sequencers.
• Added Parameter2 control for each step which can be routed to :
LFO frequency modulation
• Added oscillator and samples frequency modulation to the main LFO's.
• Added 15 presets.
• When not using iCloud the AUv3 presets will be copied into a "from_auv3" folder in the stand-alone app.
• Fixed font scaling in Cubasis and Garageband on iOS.
• Fixed crash in samples when auto gain is on and slice width set to zero.
Pricing and Availability:
WoodSynth for iPad: $13.99
WoodSynth for MacOS: $44.99
Zen-Core engine, cloud hookup
Versatile CV performance looper
Simon Stokes shows us how