Puremagnetik tells us that Zerone is an audio particle splitter that uses granular processes to dissect sound. They say that it has two branches of granular processors that can time compress/expand and iterate over time segments.
A spokesperson said, “On one end of the processing spectrum, Zerone is a repeat, timestretch and stutter-like effect. On the other end, it is a complex space creator with huge washes of evolving, cascading ambiences. Using these processing techniques together, Zerone excels as a sound design tool for discovering new sounds hidden within your audio.”
• Two parallel, granular processors
• Time stretching and compressing
• Micro time segment modulation
• Dual effects engine to process ambience
• Collection of factory presets
• OSX 10.8 or Windows 10 x64
• Audio Units or VST compatible audio host
Pricing and Availability:
Zerone is currently offered as part of Puremagnetik's Spark subscription for $8 per month. After one month it will become back-cataloged for a la carte purchase at $20 USD
Samplab, Techmoan, Soundiron Piano, Reeses Puffs
In collab with Future Sound Systems
Have they really improved a classic?
On a 24 inch iMac