ToneBoosters describes TB Lowtone as an innovative bass synthesizer plug-in featuring three voltage-controlled oscillators with a large variety of waveform algorithms, continuous pulse-width modulation (PWM), Frequency Modulation (FM) and oscillator hard sync, complemented by a voltage-controlled noise synthesizer, parameter modulation a re-designed non-linear voltage controlled filter. Here's more details direct from the company...
TB Lowtone is the world's first bass synthesizer featuring loudness-domain harmonic synthesis, creating deeper, more consistent and production-ready bass sounds compared to conventional synthesizers operating in the (linear) amplitude domain.
TB Lowtone also features a smart randomizer that generates new patches with a single click, and which learns from the patches you have already created to generate new, personalized patches!
- Loudness domain synthesis for more impactful bass
- Three VCOs plus VCN to create complex bass layers
- Re-designed VCF including triple and quadruple resonance
- Gate, LFOs, Envelopes to create motion and movement
- Loads of presets plus personalized randomizer for more
- PWM, FM and hard sync for all waveform algorithms
Pricing and Availability:
New UI, devices and tools
Zoom in and nerd out
Maximus and Ample and more
Zen-Core engine, cloud hookup