Hit'n'Mix Ltd has announced Hit'n'Mix Infinity 4.7, which they describe as a free update to their innovative atomic audio editor, powered by Atomz technology. Here's the story in their own words...
Whether you are a music producer, remixer, sound designer, engineer or audio post production professional, Hit'n'Mix Infinity allows you to unlock audio like never before - working with the actual notes, harmonics and unpitched sounds that it's constructed from. With no difficult edits on waveforms and frequency spectrums, audio begins to feel like it's MIDI.
Hit'n'Mix Infinity 4.7 offers a variety of new features and improvements, including a revamped UI and renamed Sound Palette, implemented as a permanent toolbar alongside Audioshop. Easy access to Note Editor, Chord Creator and other new tools, enhanced RipScript capabilities, a new Layers Panel and other streamlined editing, ripping, playback and audio processing advancements make this a significant update.
These upgrades boost the massive time and effort savings already provided by Hit'n'Mix Infinity, making it a powerful 'one-stop shop' for automatic, manual and creative time, pitch & loudness editing for the clean-up of vocals, instruments, dialog and sound effects.
What's new in Hit'n'Mix Infinity 4.7
- A completely revamped UI - containing a new and improved Sound Palette, Audioshop with enhanced Draw Sound and unpitched sound editing tools, Note Editor, Chord Creator and more - all easily accessible from an integrated toolbar.
- More intuitive editing capabilities - enabling users to fix rips or create new ones from a combination of audio clips at speed.
- New Layers Panel - offering every type of audio professional the flexibility to layer and mix any sound or instrument.
- Significant editing, ripping, playback, workflow and audio processing advancements.
- Minimum: 2 Core 2.5GHz processor, 6 GB RAM
- Recommended: 6+ Core HT (Hyper-Threading) processor, 12+GB RAM
- Optional: InfinityLink AudioSuite plug-in requires Pro Tools 12.8.2 (macOS) / 12.2 (Windows) or later.
Pricing and Availability:
Hit'n'Mix Infinity 4.7 is a free update for existing owners.
A 1-month free trial license for Hit'n'Mix Infinity can be obtained from https://hitnmix.com/downloads along with demos and tutorial videos. Full licenses can be purchased from Hit'n'Mix's resellers or on-line here.
Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Hit'n'Mix Infinity is:
$349 for North America
£299 for UK and the rest of the world
€339 for Europe
Sonic Ware Liven lofi-6, questions
Motor driven synth has a sweet side..
The Gas is strong with this one...
With the Boss RC-505 MKII