ESI Audiotechnik tells us that the U22 XT cosMik Set is out now. The set includes their top seller, the U22 XT USB audio interface, the cosMik 10 condenser microphone (including a table stand, windshield foam and an XLR cable) as well as the eXtra 10 headphones.
A spokesperson told us, “The U22 XT cosMik Set offers an all-in-one solution for home recordings. With this set, even beginners can create professional sound recordings. It works quick and easy, following the motto - bring your ideas to life".
Here’s more details in ESI’s own words…
This bundle is designed for a lot of different purposes, like podcasting, vocal recording, track recording or simply as a starting point for a professional home studio.
The bundle includes ESI’s top-selling 24-bit USB audio interface (U22 XT), a condenser microphone (cosMik 10) including a table stand, a windshield foam and an XLR cable as well as headphones (eXtra 10).
The components of the bundle can be purchased individually or as a set. All product designs were developed by ESI. The U22 XT cosMik Set is PC and Mac compatible and includes Bitwig Studio 8-Track as well as Deckadance LE v2 from Stanton and inTone 2 ESI Edition by Audified.
U22 XT cosMik Set – Features
cosMik 10 - condenser studio microphone
• cardioid polar pattern
• special 1" diaphragm size
• 30Hz - 18kHz frequency response
• > 132dB dynamic range
• 135dB max. SPL
• 100 ohm output impedance
• 5dB self noise (A weighted)
• requires +48V phantom power
• XLR connector, cable included
• table stand included
• windshield foam included
• weight: around 160g
eXtra 10 - dynamic studio quality on-the-ear monitoring headphones
• 50mm diameter neodymium drivers
• impedance: 32ohm
• sensitivity: 94dB SPL (1mW)
• frequency response: 15Hz - 29kHz
• max. power: 1200mW
• cable length: about 2.5m
• 1/8" plug with gold plated screw-on adapter to 1/4"
U22 XT - USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 2 inputs / 2 outputs
• microphone preamp with +48V phantom power support
• Hi-Z instrument input with 1/4" connector
• USB bus powered
• max. 24bit/96kHz
• line input with RCA connectors
• line output with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
• headphone output with 1/4" connector
• ADC with 102dB(a) dynamic range
• DAC with 108dB(a) dynamic range
• input / output monitoring controlled on front panel
• master volume control on front panel
• supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
• supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via the native CoreAudio USB audio driver from Apple (no driver install required)
• supports many Linux distributions via the ALSA USB audio class support
• dimensions roughly 17.5cm x 12.0cm x 4.5cm
Pricing and Availability:
See local retailer.
50% discount for Sonicstate visitors too
The philosophy of designing organismic instruments