Nektar's new T series controllers are the first to use their new Nektarine plug-in host system. If offers extreme customization plus persistent plug-in mapping controls across multiple hosts. We had a visit from Nektar's Tim who showed us the T4 hardware and also how the Nektarine plug-in host integrates with your workflow.
T Series Features
- Extended transport control with Goto Left locator, Set L and Set R locators, Undo, Click and Record Arm.
- Mixer mode with display feedback, track listing, volume, pan and sends control.
- Control of Smart/Quick Control in Logic and Cubase/Nuendo.
- Dedicated maps for DAW’s own included instruments.
- Basic mapping of plugins not hosted in Nektarine, offering 2 encoder pages and one fader control page.
- Grab/learn parameters – take control of any parameter on the active instrument immediately.
- Automatically detects and manages communication with Nektarine when inserted on a track.
- Automation write/read activation.
Panorama T Series are available as T4 - 49 Key (259UK/$299) and T6 - 61 Key (309UK/$359)