DSP-Quattro Reaches Version Cinque
Major version 5 update for Mac OSX audio editing, CD mastering and plug-in hosting app
DSP-Quattro, an AudioEditor, AudioCD Mastering tool and a plug-in Host for MacOS has been updated to version 5.
What's new in v5:
- 64 Bits Audio and Graphic Engines
- Multithread internal engine
- Compiled using the last MacOS X libraries, ready for next MacOS X versions
- A self-contained Project keeps safely all used audio files ready for future edits
- Both sandboxed and not sandboxed application versions are available
- 64 bits Audio Unit effect and instruments plug-ins fully supported
- Extended audio file formats support, including long audio files
- Compressed audio files import without requesting any user action
- Internal mp3 encoding engine, no need to install any external library
- iTunes Plus AAC export option from both the Audio Editor and AudioCD Layout
- New X-Fade Looping Editor
- New Time Stretching and Frequency Shifter phase-locked algorithms
- New Mixer section
- It is possible to synchronize several Input Recorders as well as the Output Recorder
- Easy and Advanced edit modes on the AudioCDLayout
Pricing and Availability:
Full version: €99,00/US$99.00
Special introductory price: 20% off until June 15th.
More From: DSP-QUATTRO
Even more news...