EHX tells us that their new MEL9 Tape Replay Machine emulates vintage Mellotron sounds using the same groundbreaking technology that powers the award-winning B9 and C9 Organ Machines, plus the KEY9 Electric Piano Machine.
A spokesperson told us, "While the Orchestra setting is worth the price of admission alone, the Mel9 features 9 famous vintage sounds that will take your guitar to tonal territory once reserved only for the keyboard."
- Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron® sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs
- Also works with bass guitar down do the open A string as well as keyboards
- Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
- Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
- Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it's turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it's turned clockwise, the fade out time increase
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
Pricing and Availability:
See local retailer