Sample Logic has announced their latest release, REALMS, which they say redefines the boundaries between music and sound design. They describe it as a one-stop toolkit that effortlessly blends convolution, digital delay, dub, chorus, width, rhythm, ambience, and more into creative cinematic spaces.
A spokesperson told us, "Wave goodbye to the confines of ordinary reverb processing and embrace a universe of limitless creativity. Programming tedious chains of spacial effects is a now thing of the past, with REALMS inspiring new aural adventures with ease. This isn't just an audio tool – it's your creative partner helping to design unique sonic spaces and pushing the boundaries of reverb and delay into another dimension."
- 400+ Effect Presets
- 4 dynamic Effect Modules: Dub Delay, Digital Reverb, Chorus, Impulse Reverb
- XY morphing pad with MIDI controller capabilities
- Randomize presets and modules for quick inspiration
- Serial and Parallel signal flow processing options
- Audio Effect Plugin for Windows VST2 / VST3 & Mac Audio Units (AU)
Pricing and Availability:
On offer at $50 (Regular price: $99)
Sonic Ware Liven lofi-6, questions
Like a having your own synth museum
And Dreadbox Hypnosis, Circuit Tracks
New UI, devices and tools