EHX has released the Nano Q-Tron, the latest in their line of Q-Tron Envelope Filters. They say that the new pedal is a shrunken and enhanced version of the Micro Q-Tron in a Nano-sized enclosure and now features a dedicated volume control. A spokesperson told us, "The Nano Q-Tron is a filter that fits that classic Q-Tron sound on any board."
Here's the details direct from EHX...
Equally effective on guitar, bass, keys or horn, the Nano Q-Tron responds to the user's playing style and dynamics. The volume of the input signal it receives (also called the envelope) controls the cutoff or center frequency of a swept filter allowing the Nano Q-Tron to create tone-altering effects ranging from subtle to dynamic, auto-wah to ultra-funky.
The Nano Q-Tron provides the following controls and features:
- Vol (Volume) knob which controls the pedal's output volume
- Drive Control adjusts its filter sweep sensitivity and how the pedal responds to the user's playing dynamics
- Q Control sets the peak bandwidth of the filter and determines how subtle or dramatic the effect will be
- LP BP HP Mode Switch controls what frequency range the filter will pass. LP (low pass) emphasizes the lows, BP (band pass) the midrange and HP (high pass) the highs
- Pedalboard-friendly, compact, rugged enclosure
- True Bypass switching
- Comes equipped with a 9Volt battery and can also be powered by an optional 9Volt power supply
Pricing and Availability:
The Nano Q-Tron features a U.S List Price of $106.40 and is available now.
Three new compact creation tools
New 5 voice Cobalt Synth
The knobs actually move
OP-Z Expansion, FC Pro Audio Mixthesizer