Keystep Pro Firmware v2.0 Adds Plenty Of Features
Global Transpose, record arpegggiators and more
The KeyStep Pro solidified Arturia's position in the controller keyboard/sequencer zone after the massive success of the Beatstep Pro and Keystep.
With a four track Sequencer, arpeggiators, 16 channel drum sequencing and Gate, CV and MOD outs for Tracks 2-4 as well as a 37 keybed and more.
Now with firmware v2.0 out, we get a bunch of new features added to the mix:
- Global transpose - Transpose multiple melodic tracks at the same time
- Global value offset - Apply a relative offset for any of the 5 main controls for every step across the selected track pattern
- Arpeggios in sequences - You can now record arpeggios into a sequence
- Arpeggio swing - You can now add swing amount to arpeggios using Shift
- Arpeggios while stopped - You can now create and play arpeggios while KeyStep Pro isn't playing
- Recording Chord Mode - You can now record Chord Mode chords into a sequence
- Step Listen - Trigger sequence steps without playing a sequence so you can preview your notes
- Workflow and UX - various workflow improvements to performance, functionality, and ease of use
- Mono Mode - The sequencer Mono Mode has been refactored for a smoother experience
- MIDI Thru - MIDI Out 2 can now be set to Thru mode
Its a free update available right now.
More From: ARTURIA
Even more news...