Erica Synths has announced the arrival of the Black VCO2 analogue VCO. The Black VCO2 is an analogue VCO with built in SAW waveshaper and two modulation LFOs.
A spokesperson told us, "As the latest in the Erica Synths Black Series modules, the Black VCO2 extends the capabilities of the original Black VCO.Notable features include a one octave down sub oscillator, a saw waveshaper with manual and CV control, highly accurate tracking and stability across 8 octaves and many other items."
• Simultaneous sine, triangle, saw and pulse wave outputs
• -1 octave suboscillator
• Highly accurate and stable tracking across 8 octaves
• Saw waveshaper with manual and CV control
• Manually adjustable and CV controlled pulse width
• Exponential/Linear FM input with an attenuator
• 2 built-in modulation LFOs
• Synchronisation input
• Octave switch – 7 octaves
• Skiff-friendly design
Pricing and Availability:
The Black VCO2 is available now for €230.