8Dio tells us that Terminus is a pro-grade tool designed for epic blockbuster scores and trailers containing over 1,200 custom cinematic instruments and FX. This is what they have to say about it…
The sound of Terminus is big, modern and studio clean with everything mastered to perfection.
Terminus is the result of over 18 months of deep production and contains four different types of core instrument groups, Percussive/Drums, Epic/Hybrid, Neo-Orchestral and Synth-Based. All four core groups each contain seven banks, Hits, Slams, Sub Hits, Short and Long Falls, and Short and Long Risers.
In addition Terminus contains an array of new instrument categories, including 4 banks of Ear Candy. Ear Candy is designed to enhance your existing compositions with big, beautiful, ethereal and angelic textural elements. We also created two additional banks of Strums. Strums are tonal and a-tonal transitional elements – creating a transparent, colorful movement of cinematic textures.
Terminus also includes a deep and exclusive 4K Master Class with Troels Folmann. Troels goes through his: “The Captain” demo track by track. We have also added both project midi file and audio stems. The 4K Master Class is exclusive to Terminus and is not available online.
Terminus also comes fully ready for integration into the sound file management system of your choice with industry standard embedded Meta-Data.
- Pro-Grade Cinematic Instruments
- Kontakt VST / AU / AAXt
- 4 Core Instrument Classes (Drums, Hybrids, Orchs, Synths)
- 4 x 100’s of Cinematic Hits, Blockbuster Slams & Cres Slams
- 4 x 100’s of Subwoofer Hits, Short and Long Falls
- 4 x 100’s of Short and Long Risers
- 4 Epic Beautiful Instrument banks: Ear Candy
- 2 Transitional Banks of Tonal Strum Effects
- Built-In Chaos Effects & Embedded Meta-Data
- 4K Master Class w/ Troels (The Captain w/ MIDI + Stems)
- Full Retail Version of Kontakt 5.6 (or later) Required
Pricing and Availability:
Introductory price of $248 until the end of February($348 thereafter)