Puremagnetik tells us that Solveig is a reverse engineered early '80s analog synth modeled after the classic Roland SH-101 sound engine, further augmented with the addition of a "complex", Buchla-inspired oscillator.
A spokesperson told us, "With Solveig, you can dial up anything from an MC-202 style acid bass, to a solid sawtooth lead, rich, evolving pads and more. Crank up the filter envelope and get some instant analog '80s percussion. And finally, unlike the original SH-101, Solveig also has a self-oscillating resonant filter. A versatile sound design machine and realistic analog synthesizer model, Solveig is capable of complementing your productions in many situations."
• 1980s synthesizer emulation characteristic of the SH-101
• Modulation section inspired by vintage Buchla synthesizers
• Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host
• Includes a collection of factory presets
• OSX 10.8 or Windows 10 x64
• Audio Units or VST compatible audio host
Pricing and Availability:
Solveig is currently offered as part of Puremagnetik's Spark subscription for $8 per month. After one month it will become back-cataloged for a la carte purchase at $20 USD.
Deep look at the new generation interface
Desktop polyphonic MIDI and CV/Gate
Artist, Producer, Remixer and Performer