We first saw the Dasz system at Musik Messe where early prototypes were on display of the self contained multi-track music production system. At NAMM this year, as Dasz are are nearing production we saw fully functional units, both the main transport unit and the expander module.
These can be linked to increase the available track count and add additional controls.
- A large 5" wide-screen TFT LCD display provides plenty of visual feedback for navigating and viewing multiple parameters at a time.
- 4 track buttons, 8 high-quality RGB push encoders, and 8 RGB buttons for parameter control and navigation.
- 8 High-quality color LED push encoders and 8 RGB buttons parameter control and navigation.
- An expansion slot for optional I/O cards, such as the EXP-A I/O card. The EXP-A I/O card offers 4 mono inputs and 4 mono outputs with audio rate CV output. The inputs and outputs can be configured either as mono or stereo pairs and used with multiple tracks. More cards are planned.
- A DSP expansion slot for adding a DSP board for more horsepower to the instruments and FX.
Available later in the year - subscribe to the DASZ.com newsletter for more information.
Priced at $899 for the transport unit and $699 for the expander module.