Lynx says that the Aurora(n) converters represent the culmination of years of research and development dedicated to significantly improving upon the well-regarded Lynx Aurora 8 and 16 models used by professionals around the world. Here's the rest of what they have to say...
For the first time Lynx introduces a 24 and a 32 channel model along with all new 8 and 16 channel models. Aurora(n) significantly improves upon the spectacular performance and specifications the world has come to expect from the well-regarded Lynx Aurora line – each in a single rack-space. Providing an even greater level of wide-open, uncompressed and unequalized audio for studios, mastering facilities, remote recording, broadcast, live performance and production installations, these Aurora(n) converters set a new standard in analog to digital and digital to analog conversion. Leveraging technology that was previously reserved for the Lynx Hilo combined with the latest FPGA processors, the Aurora(n) achieves the pinnacle of transparency and low distortion and noise.
- Complete redesign integrates Hilo Converter Technology (HCT) for analog I/O to achieve significant improvements in transparency and reductions of both noise and distortion
- Available in 8-channel, 16-channel, 24-channel and 32-channel configurations
- LSlot TM expansion slot for Thunderbolt, Dante, USB, ProTools|HD connectivity and more
- Configurable I/O - pre-amp, summing & AES3+ADAT modules to be released in 2017
- Up to 32-channels of real-time recording and playback via on-board micro SD card
- Two audiophile-grade headphone outputs
- 1 in/3 out Word clock I/O with Lynx exclusive second generation SynchroLock-2 sample clock technology
- Universal power supply
- Designed and built in the USA
Pricing and Availability: