Zynaptiq has announced the immediate availability of MORPH 2.0, the latest edition of their real-time structural audio morphing plug-in. They tell us that MORPH Version 2.0 is the first "Zynaptified" edition to this unique plug-in, originally developed by Prosoniq.
A spokesperson said, "A significant upgrade to the original version, MORPH 2 offers exciting new algorithms, a new high-quality formant shifter, a stunning new graphic user interface, support for AAX, AU, RTAS and VST formats on Mac and Windows, and several additional parameters and enhancements. MORPH 2.0 is available now.MORPH 2 is a real-time plug-in for structural audio morphing, the sonic equivalent of one object slowly changing its shape to become a different object - for example, one face becoming ("morphing" into) another. MORPH creates seamless morphing transitions, hybrid sounds that combine aspects of existing ones, physically impossible instruments, unique creature and robot voices, talkbox-like effects, surreal sound-scapes and other unheard new sounds. MORPH not only offers a wealth of creative potential for game-/film-sound design, but also for music producers and remixers, allowing them to develop new content from existing recordings – all in sync and in real-time."
MORPH 2 features:
• 5 Unique feature-aware structural audio morphing algorithms.
• Morphs between two input channels or input and side-chain.
• Dual morphing circuits with crossfade option.
• High-quality formant shifter.
• Uses cutting edge signal transform technology for superb fidelity and intelligibility.
• Both inputs can be mixed into the output or switched to solo.
• Built-In Hall Reverb.
• Fully real-time for immediate results.
MORPH 2 supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz and can operate in dual-mono, true stereo or 4-2 channel layouts (actually available options depend on host/format capabilities).
What's new in MORPH 2.0:
• MORPH is now a Zynaptiq-branded product.
• Now supports AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST on Mac and Windows.
• 2 unique new morphing algorithms, TIGHT and INTERWEAVE.
• Increased resolution for the original CLASSIC algorithm.
• Low-latency versions of the CLASSIC and INTERWEAVE algorithms.
• New high-quality Formant-Shift parameter.
• New Amplitude Sensitivity and Complexity parameters for more detailed control of the morphing process.
• New seamless control of reverb parameters.
• New Damping parameter for the reverb section.
• Newly designed GUI with improved ergonomics and a stunning look and feel.
• Now uses PACE EDEN copy protection for machine or iLok2-based authorization.
Pricing and Availability:
MORPH 2.0 is available now at an SRP of USD 179/EUR 199* from the Zynaptiq website and authorized resellers worldwide.
Existing users of the Prosoniq-branded MORPH AU can update to v2.0 for USD 89 / EUR 99*.
Users that have purchased MORPH AU on or after October 1st, 2014, are eligible for a free update.
Addtionally, for a limited time, users of the discontinued Prosoniq Morph VST and Morph RTAS can upgrade to Zynaptiq MORPH 2.0 for USD 89 / EUR 99*.
* All prices in EUR are quoted inclusive of 19% German VAT
The tiniest modular company's range is expanding rapidly...