Affilliate Links help support the site
Winter NAMM 2013 - 4MS
4MS Pedals showed us their Pingable Animation Generator - for use in their analog video system it gives you ways to animate you your live video output.
- Two channel animation (curve) generator uses LZX Visionary sync header
- All outputs and CV inputs are scaled to 0-1V, for compatibility with other LZX Visionary modules (trigger threshold is 0.5V)
- Each channel has two CV outputs: ENV (non-inverted, 0V to 1V) and 1-ENV (inverted, 1V to 0V)
- Each channel has two gate outputs: End-of-Rise/Hold, and End-of-Fall
- Trapezoidal waveforms (fade-in, hold, fade-out) can be obtained with the Hold jack and knob, which sets the ratio between the total fading time and holding time.
- VCA input modulates the amplitude of the ENV and 1-ENV outputs (limited video-rate)
- Link button connects Ping clock of two channels
- At output frequencies less than the frame rate clock, all outputs update only at the top of each frame. This prevents ugly "chops" in the middle of frames
- At frequencies greater than frame rate, the outputs are re-synced at the top of each frame
- Tap/ping clock can be divided/multiplied from /64 to x64
- Many similar features to the PEG:
- Time length of animation curve (ping clock) is set by tap-tempo or external ping clock
- Curve selection is linear, exponential, or log, or any combination, including blends (e.g. 25% log, 75% linear).
- Skew sets the ratio of rise (fade-in) and fall (fade-out) times
- CV inputs for all parameters (Div/Mult, Skew, Curve, Hold)
- Trigger input for each channel
- Cycle mode button for each channel
All WNAMM 2013 News
Follow us on Twitter
More News: Like This
Even more news...