Affilliate Links help support the site
Developer Laurent Colson has released an update to StepPolyArp, a MIDI step polyphonic arpeggiator for the iPad.
The arpeggiator does not play any sound itself, it transmits MIDI notes to a Mac or a PC to be used in combination with any sequencer, virtual instrument (VSTi, Audio Unit) or Midi synthesizer.
New in version 1.4:
- Adding 16 patterns by preset
- Number of steps from 1 to 32
StepPolyArp works via a variety of MIDI options:
- Midi Wifi Network (RTP Midi)
- Apple USB camera connection kit
- Any Core Midi compatible interface
- Line 6 Midi Mobilizer (Midi sync not supported)
- DSMidiWifi (Midi sync not supported)
Pricing and Availability
StepPolyArp 1.4 is available now in the App Store for US 11.99.
More News: Like This
Even more news...