White Recorder is a new audio recorder application for iPhone / iPod touch that features a very retro-styled user interface.
While it offers a basic interface, White Recorder offers advanced features, including location marking, file conversion, wireless file exchange and more.
- Sample Rate: 8 / 11 / 22 / 44.1 / 48 / 96kHz
- Sample Bit Depth (LPCM): 16-bit / 24-bit / 32-bit
- Data Format: Linear PCM / Apple Lossless(ALAC) / IMA4 / AAC / iLBC
- Audio File Format: WAVE(.wav) / CAF(.caf) / AIFF(.aif) / AIFF-C(.aifc) / m4a(.m4a)
- Channels: Auto / Mono / Stereo
- External microphone available.
- Locator marking
- Send a file to another iPhone / iPod touch device with Bluetooth peer-to-peer connection or Wi-Fi network.
- Receive a file from another iPhone / iPod touch device with Bluetooth peer-to-peer connection or Wi-Fi network.
- Send a file to ftp server.
- White Recorder built-in HTTP server. You can access from your PC to download or upload files.
- Convert to new session file with specified sample rate / bit depth / data format / file format.
- Triming with auto fade-in/out.
- Split at specified markers.
- Effect(vocal canceller)
- Groups. You can add one session to several groups. So you can make several playlists.
- File information
- Write protect switch
- Sorting by user / date-newer / date-older / session name.
- Locator marking with a nudge function.
- A-B repeat (between any markers)
- Waveform display
- Drag open-reel to forward, reverse location.
Pricing and Availability
White Recorder is available now for £5.99/$9.99.