Bleep Labs has introduced the Thingamagoop 2, an updated version of their DIY analog music robot.
Thingamagoop 2 Features:
- Analog VCO controlled by analog or digital signal from Arduino. (A separate Arduino board is not required)
- Sample and hold, Arpeggios, noise, and bit crush effects with open source code so you can program your own sounds!
- All the analog sounds of the original Thingamagoop.
- Controllable LEDacle – Ramp and random waveforms with rate control.
- New modulators – Square wave amplitude modulator and triangle wave pulse width modulator.
- Tough, stomp box type body with silk screened graphics in 3 different styles.
- Easy to access battery – No more screws!
- Much fuller and louder speaker.
- CV in and out.
- Arduino Programmer jack. Easily hook an Ardunio board up to the Thingamagoop 2.
- Kit now comes with a pre-drilled enclosure.
- Still assembled in Austin, Texas by Dr. Bleep and friends.
Pricing and Availability
The Thingamagoop 2 is a DIY kit that's available now and retails for $100.
More From: BLEEP LABS
Even more news...