Daedelus and Bleep Labs have introduced the Delaydelus, a hardware sampler with delay.
- Eight samples designed by Daedelus
- Over a minute of total sample memory
- Beautifully crunchy 12bit, 30kHz audio
- One second delay
- Combine four samples at a time with the unique patch bay
- Through mode to use the delay with an external source
- Sample audio or use it to trigger or modulate
- Optional USB adapter allows you you control the device with MIDI as well as reprogram it
Pricing and Availability:
$150. Limited edition available now for pre-order.
Orders will close July 2nd.
More From: BLEEP LABS
Even more news...