Affilliate Links help support the site
Here's the press release...
Sample Logic's award-winning team presents a powerful collection of creatively new and inventive organic instruments. Morphestra
is derived entirely from orchestral recordings and psycho-acoustic sound design. In association with Kirk Hunter Studios and powered by Native Instruments Kontakt Player 3, Morphestra is an epic collection of over 27 GB and 1200+ instruments and multis delivered pre-installed on a pocket-sized Glyph hard drive.
Out of the box, Morphestra is ideal for film, TV, video games, electronic music, ambient music, multimedia genres, and much more... Its powerful instruments and multis stand on their own making it a "must have." This makes creating an entire production possible without the assistance of any additional third-party instruments and effects. This "cine-organic" achievement surpasses any library of its kind. Rather than reinventing the traditional orchestra, Sample Logic has created a modern-day virtual instrument using effectual techniques. Morphestra includes: cinematic atmospheres, innovative arpeggiated/gated melodic and rhythmic instruments, thunderous percussive impacts, transition trailer effects, and dynamic rhythmic loops, and lush evocative pads, just to name a few.
As if this wasn't enough...
Morphestra sets the trend for the future, not only in sonic quality, but also with its plug-and-play delivery system that streamlines installation. Pre-installed on a reliable and portable 80 GB Glyph hard drive, Morphestra is "small enough to fit into a pocket and powerful enough to support high track-count audio sessions."
Morphestra Hard Drive Specifications
- Comes pre-installed on a Glyph PORTAGIG 800, 80 GB Hard Drive
- FireWire 800 & USB 2.0 ports
- 7,200 RPM 8MB cache
- SATA II hard drive
- Qualified for use in all major Digital Audio Workstations
- 3-year warranty
- 2-year free basic data recovery
- 1-year overnight advanced replacement
Drive includes: Morphestra software, Kontakt Player software, 80 GB hard drive, FireWire 800 cable, USB 2.0 cable, Portable carrying case, External power supply.
Morphestra's scripted sound-sculpting interface breaks new boundaries, giving users unprecedented control achieved through the Native Instruments Kontakt engine. With 5 full tabs of more than 40 onscreen effects and performance parameters, morphing and sculpting has never been easier. Whether in the studio or on stage, this production-ready virtual instrument inspires and delivers on demand. Not to mention, Sample Logic has collaborated with many of the world's leading composers to provide a massive variety of multis created by composers for composers.
Additional multis have been created by:
How was Morphestra created?
- Mark Isham - Grammy/Emmy award-winning composer whose works includes: FAME, CRASH, BOBBY, A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT, MIRACLE, POINT BREAK, RESERVATION ROAD, BLADE, LIONS FOR LAMBS, NEXT, INVINCIBLE, OCTOBER SKY, OF MICE AND MEN, CHICAGO HOPE, and much more...
- Tom Salta - Renowned video game composer whose works includes: RED STEEL 2, TOM CLANCY'S H.A.W.X., GHOST RECON ADVANCED WARFIGHTER 1 & 2, NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2.
- Ruppert Gregson-Williams - Award-winning composer whose works include: BEE MOVIE, BEDTIME STORIES, MADE OF HONOR, YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN, CLICK, OVER THE HEDGE, HOTEL RWANDA, I NOW PROnOUNCE YOU CHUCK AND LARRY, and much more...
- David Lawrence - Award-winning composer whose works include: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, AMERICAN PIE 1 & 2, VAN WILDER, CANE, JERICHO, THE CLEANER, HARPERS ISLAND, and much more...
- Bill Brown - Award-winning composer whose works include: CSI: NY, GHOST RECON, WOLFENSTEIN, RAINBOW SIX, COMMAND AND CONQUER, and much more...
Sounds have been recorded from all over the world and include: Symphonic/World percussion, Vocals, Guitars, Waterphone, Animals, Warehouses, Strings, Brass, Winds, Tools, Machinery and an entire realm of World/Ethnic instruments. We then manipulated these sounds using various proprietary Sample Logic techniques and combined them with multiple electronic synthesis elements to create new, organic, never-before-heard instruments and ensembles.
What's under the hood?
Morphestra is packed with 27+ GB of over 1200 instruments and multis. The library is divided into 3 main categories: Atmospheres, Instrumentals, Percussives
All of these instruments are derived from orchestral studio and field recordings, many of which were manipulated, morphed, and processed at multiple stages of product development, including the sample production phase, the programming phase, and in real-time via Morphestra's user controllable interface parameters.
- Atmosphere/ambient soundscapes and stinger construction kits
- Melodic and rhythmic tempo-synced loops, loop construction kits, and arpeggiated/gated melodic and impact sequences
- Single impacts, cinematic impact ensembles, and percussive kits
- Morphed winds, strings, synths, mallets, bells, solo and ensemble pads and melodic instruments
- Swipes, scrapes, and reverse transitional trailer effects
- Performance-ready multis (playable interactive presets templates made from multiple instruments)
Mac / PC
VST, DXi, RTAS, AU, Stand Alone
Powered by Kontakt Player 3
Pre-installed on Glyph PortaGig Hard Drive
Pricing and Availability: