TASCAM have announced the new US-1641
. The single-rackspace USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI interface is packed with I/O, including 16 simultaneous inputs (14 analog inputs plus S/PDIF digital inputs) and four simultaneous outputs, eight studio-quality microphone inputs with phantom power, digital I/O, independent monitor and headphone outputs and 16 channels of MIDI I/O. The US-1641 offers zero-latency hardware monitoring and up to 96kHz sampling rates at 24-bit resolution. It ships bundled with Cubase LE4 and TASCAM's own Continuous Velocity Piano.
TASCAM Product Development Manager Jim Bailey told us, "TASCAM has always been at the forefront of USB Audio/MIDI interface technology, from our very successful US-428 and US-122 through our most recent US-122L and US-144.The US-1641 packs an incredible amount of I/O into a single rackspace for live performance recording."
Pricing and Availability:
- 16 simultaneous Inputs
- 4 Simultaneous Outputs
- 14 x 4 Analog Input/Output
- Stereo S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- 8 XLR Mic Inputs with Phantom Power
- USB 2.0 Computer Interface
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit Audio Resolution
- Zero-latency Hardware Monitoring
- Independent Monitor and Headphone Outputs
- 16-channel MIDI Input and Output
- Includes Steinberg Cubase LE4 and TASCAM Continuous Velocity Piano