Synchro Arts tells us that RePitch is powerful, easy to use and exceptionally transparent, sets a new standard for vocal pitch editing tools. A spokesperson told us, "Instantly snap vocal tracks to any scale or make forensic pitch, timing or vibrato changes in seconds. You can even connect RePitch to VocAlign Ultra for simultaneous tuning of multiple vocal layers, saving hours of manual work."
Here's more details direct from Synchro Arts...
Tuning you can't hear
RePitch meets the challenge of getting perfectly tuned vocals that don't sound processed or doctored, so flaws and imperfections can be removed without compromising the feel or vibe of the performance.
Powered by our advanced musical note detection technology, RePitch's instant automatic pitch correction can be applied in seconds. If you need more detailed editing, just fire up the suite of manual tools for fine tuning and tweaking.
A completely unique feature, RePitch uses our SynchroLink technology to connect to our alignment plugin VocAlign Ultra, so any pitch and timing changes can be instantly transferred to multiple doubles in real time, saving hours of editing.
Developed with the uncompromising input of Grammy-winning producers and engineers from all over the world, RePitch makes vocal pitch and timing correction quicker, easier and more transparent than ever before.
RePitch Main Features
- Enhanced musical pitch analysis
- Powerful suite of intuitive pitch and time editing tools
- Easy automatic or detailed manual correction options
- Edit pitch, sibilance and breaths separately
- Formant shifting
- Scale detection
- Fully resizable GUI window
- SynchroLink enabled for connectivity with VocAlign
- Two activations included with each license
- All iLok Copy Protection options supported (no iLok USB dongle needed)
- Full ARA2 (Audio Random Access) support for enhanced workflow with compatible DAWs
- Get any paid upgrades for free in the first 6 months
Pricing and Availability:
On offer at £125 (Regular price: £178)
White iLoud monitors and a new modelling guitar pedal
CV controlled mixing console and some distinctly dirty effects
New hybrid synth designed in collaboration with Chris Huggett
Flagship Wavetable synthesizer
Ensembles and solos - coming soon