Erica Synths has unveiled its SYNTRX II desktop synthesizer, which they describe as a new dark horse for experimental sonic rides.
This is what they have to say about it...
Peter Zinovieff himself approved Erica Synths' re-imagination of his legendary Synthi AKS in the form of the SYNTRX, which was produced in a limited run of 1056 units. Based on lessons learned from the SYNTRX, Erica Synths has created an instrument which will integrate even deeper into contemporary electronic and experimental music setups, covering sonic territory from daunting drones, to powerful basslines, to glitched noisescapes.
The SYNTRX II is the culmination of Erica Synths' analogue sound design circuits: two perfectly stable main oscillators with waveshapers, a versatile multimode filter, supercharged external instrument inputs with an envelope follower, a unique and beautiful sounding ringmodulator, a recordable joystick, and a built in piano roll sequencer -- all arranged around the company's signature matrix mixer. This is all topped off with powerful FX on a new DSP platform.
- Two perfectly stable main oscillators with CV controlled waveforms
- Modulation oscillator with variable waveforms
- Highpass and Lowpass filters in series
- Free running or gate synced sample and hold circuit
- Multi-colour noise generator
- DC coupled instrument inputs with signal inversion and envelope follower
- Ringmodulator of unique design
- Looping trapezoid envelope generator and VCA
- Two output VCAs
- Signal meter with a dedicated audio/CV output
- FX section with great sounding Delay and Reverb
- Recordable Joystick Analogue patch matrix with 3 attenuation levels in each patch point
- 254 patch memory
- Piano roll sequencer
- Two CV inputs
- Gate input
- DIN5 MIDI Input (CV and Gate) and MIDI Thru
- Two assignable outputs
- Headphone output
Pricing and Availability:
RRP: €1,800 EUR (VAT excl.) // MAP: $2,179 USD // Available summer '22
Its been a while..
Gets an update
Private facility on show for lols
For Digitakt, Digitone and Syntakt