RØDE has released a single set edition of the Wireless GO II wireless microphone system. A spokesperson told us, "Offering the same ultra-compact form factor and unmatched feature set as the original but with just one transmitter instead of two, the Wireless GO II Single is the ultimate do-it-all microphone for solo content creators."
Here's the details direct from the company...
Launched in early 2021, the Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile microphone that carried on the legacy of the original Wireless GO as the go-to wireless mic for content creators.
Initially released as a dual-channel system with one receiver and two transmitters, the Wireless GO II revolutionised wireless audio, boasting a slew of world-first features unlike anything that had come before. This includes universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, up to 200m range, on-board recording with over 40 hours of internal memory, flexible gain control, complete on-the-go configuration and advanced features via the RØDE Central desktop and mobile apps, and much more. All of this was in addition to the ultra-compact form factor and professional audio quality that creators had come to expect from the Wireless GO.
Since its release, the Wireless GO II has been upgraded several times, with firmware and software updates adding new features and functional enhancements. This includes unlocking compatibility with RØDE Connect, making it the first wireless microphone system of its kind to be fully integrated with podcasting or streaming software, as well as adding a standalone recording function, essentially turning the Wireless GO II into a standalone field recorder, and updating RØDE Central for easier file management.
The Wireless GO II Single is identical to the dual-transmitter edition in a convenient and affordable single-transmitter package. This is ideal for solo content creators or users in need of a backup Wireless GO II set in the field (an additional Wireless GO II transmitter can be paired to the receiver for users who require dual-channel recording).
This new release affirms the Wireless GO II as the best-in-class wireless microphone system, offering the ultimate in performance and versatility for a wide range of content creation applications.
The Wireless GO II Single is shipping worldwide now. Find out more about the Wireless GO II at rode.com/wirelessgoii.
KEY FEATURES OF THE WIRELESS GO II SINGLE:
- Ultra-compact and versatile single-transmitter wireless microphone system
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Compatible with free RØDE Connect podcasting and streaming software
- Complete on-the-go device configuration, access to advanced features, firmware updates and easy file management via RØDE Central app
- Dual-channel receiver – compatible with additional Wireless GO II transmitter
- Designed and made in RØDE's precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
Pricing and Availability:
See local retailer.
Officially announced today, price
Matths gives it a workout
A detailed look at the new Wavetable synth