Auburn Sounds describes Panagement 2 as a spatialization plug-in that carefully integrates Binaural positioning, Reverb, and Delay (VST 2.4 / VST3 / AU / AAX). They tell us that Panagement 2 is a major improvement of Panagement 1 and that they have added late and early reflections, binaural delay, enhanced the quality of modulation, and improved the workflow all around. A spokesperson told us, "Panagement gives raw, unadulterated power in a few clicks."
- Binaural panning and Distance modelling,
- Reverb (automatic early and late reflections) with 5 realistic room models,
- Binaural Delay (FULL Edition only),
- LFO that modulates pan / distance / gain / tilt and can duck reverb,
- Stereo Width control,
- Tilt filter for broad mix changes,
- Alternative processing unit with the PGMT-400 mod (FULL Edition only)
What to do with Panagement 2?
- Position a source in the binaural field in one click
- Make tracks enter/exit the mix, fading into the reverb
- Make it seem like you are in a real room
- Make lush hall reverbs or realistic rooms
- Create tempo-synced modulations
- Create a delay where each tap is placed binaurally.
Pricing and Availability:
On sale at 24.65€ (regular price: 29€). Free edition also available.