Electro-Harmonix has introduced the Mod 11 pedal, which they say features 11 modulation styles ranging from classic to exotic. It includes tap tempo controllable via the built-in footswitch or an external one, and Momentary Mode which enables you to seamlessly switch in and out of effects mode for a quick accent. Here's EHX's description of the Mod 11’s modulation types:
• TREM – Tremolo modulates your signal’s volume. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
• HARM– Harmonic tremolo. The signal is split into high and low frequency bands and modulated between the two. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
• VIBR – Vibrato modulates your instrument’s pitch. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
• UNI – pays homage to the classic Univibe®. Includes “Chorus” and “Vibrato” modes plus added overdrive
• CHORUS – Warbling, doubling, chorus effect like the EHX Small Clone. Extra modes include tri-chorus and bass chorus effects
• ROTARY – Rotary speaker cabinet simulation. Extra functionality includes overdrive plus envelope control over rotation speed
• FLANGE – Flanging with modes for both additive and subtractive flanger. Multiple LFO shapes, including envelope follower
• TZF – Through Zero Flanger. A flanger effect that crosses through the “zero point” of the sweep where the modulated delayed signal meets back with the dry signal. Modes for both additive and subtractive flanger, plus barber-pole flanger
• PHASE – Choose from 4, 6, or 8 stage phaser. Multiple LFO shapes including envelope follower
• PITCH – Modulated pitch shifter. Select your main pitch shift and modulate around it. Extra functionality includes a dry blend and stepped pitch modes
• FILT – Modulated filter effects like those on classic analog synths. Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass. Multiple LFO shapes available including a Q-Tron style envelope follower
EHX says that the Mod 11 also features powerful yet intuitive “hidden” parameters accessible thru its Secondary Knob Mode that enable the player to take greater control over its effects and comes equipped with a EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply.
Pricing and Availability:
Available now at a U.S. Street Price of $151.00
White iLoud monitors and a new modelling guitar pedal
CV controlled mixing console and some distinctly dirty effects
Small, short and sweet
80s inspired multi-fx pedal
Barbie's drum machine!
Small, yet surprisingly good.