Roland has updated its JD-Xi synth and has added new functions in version 1.5, which can be seen in the video above.
Additional Added Functions
- Interactive Chord function
- Transpose function
- Shuffle function
- Side Chain Compressor function
- Startup Program function
- When Mode on the CLICK menu is set to ALWAYS, changing the setting of Sync Mode on the MIDI menu from SLAVE to MASTER results in clicking being sounded continuously.
- Holding down the [Erase] button and stopping a pattern results in Erase remaining flashing.
- When recording is conducted after a batch delete of patterns, a part other than the currently selected one is recorded.
Pricing and Availability:
JD-Xi Version 1.5 updater can be downloaded here.