Kush tells us that Pusher is a sound sculptor's dream, an artist's tool that bends the rules of physics to generate genuinely new musical distortions and transient colorations. They say that it models the unique sound-bending properties of 4 magnetized metal cores and, through the use of controls the world has never seen or heard before, lets you creatively shape their harmonic complexity and transient character, resulting in an unprecedented palette of colors from the classic to the cutting edge.
Pusher then feeds that texturized signal into what Kush says is easily the punchiest and wildest UBK compressor to date, and packs the whole control set into an unabashedly forward-thinking GUI that picks up where the UBK-1 left off.
Pusher also sports Kush's new Custom Preset Managment system and a novel 'Cheat Mode' which labels & explains every one of this beast's controls.
A spokesperson told us, "Like tape and transformers on steroids feeding the punchiest, wildest UBK compressor to date. Surprising, incredibly colorful, and one-of-a-kind, Pusher unlocks the mojo buried inside your digital sounds. The fun with this one is in the exploring!"
• Unique "Transient Enhancing" distortions
• Magnetic Saturation behaviors not possible with Analog
• 4 Chaotically Interactive Magnetic Cores
• Punchy Diode Limiter with variable Attack & Release
• Colorations ranging from subtly sweet to downright alien
• Multi-point Serial & Parallel Blend signal flow
• Cheat Mode labels & explains everything clearly
• iLok 1 or 2 required
Pricing and Availability:
This crazy oscillator now has even more features
Designed for dedicated use with rekordbox dj professional performance application