MESSE 2014: SSL Matrix 2 VIDEO US
Latest features on the DAW integrated SSL
Affilliate Links help support the site
SSL Matrix2 is geared to work in the project and small studio - its a DAW control system with an integrated analog patching system (think X-Patch) and some.
Designed to work for people who work in the box and out of the box at the same time.
- 16 analogue line channels with two inputs per channel
- 32 x 16 x 16 'Insert Router' for up to 16 external hardware processing devices
- Hardware processors can be inserted via console controls or cross platform drag and drop software browser
- Hardware processors can be inserted individually or as 'chains'
- Stereo Aux Send and 4 x Mono Sends per channel
- 4 Stereo Returns with full stereo mix bus routing
- Dual Stereo Mix Busses with summing Inserts and reassign
- Artist Monitor output with independent EQ and monitor source selection
- 'In Line' DAW monitoring with 'SuperCue' headphone mode
- Stereo or 5.1 External Monitor inputs
- Stereo or 5.1 EXT monitoring outputs with independent Main and Mini monitor control
- 5.1 Monitor card available as an upgrade for Matrix V1 owners
- Stereo digital I/O (S/PDIF, AES/EBU) with SSL converter technology
All MESSE 2014 News
Follow us on Twitter
More From: SSL
Even more news...
AI, Reliq Audio matrix
And you can buy it now
Decapitator, SIE-Q, Radiator
Topics, picks and questions
Copyright Sonic State Ltd © 1995-2023. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission from Sonic State is prohibited.