Recording School Online releases six video set on guitar and bass mixing techniques 22/02/10
Here's what Recording School Online have to say about their new six video tutorial - Mixing Guitar And Bass Techniques:
For most modern popular music, the guitar and bass are the core instrumentation.
The guitar is a very powerful element in its ability to have such a wide range of sounds and expressions.
In this six video course we focus on the tools and techniques available for incorporating bass, electric, acoustic and classical guitars into modern music production.
We also focus on production techniques for layering multiple guitars successfully.
Some of the topics covered are:
1. Techniques for layering and orchestrating multiple guitar parts.
2. How to achieve excellent vintage guitar tones without an amp.
3. Tools and plugins
4. Equalization Techniques
5. Compression Techniques
6. Digital Effects
7. Electric Guitar Mixing Technique's
8. Acoustic Guitar Mixing Technique's
9. Classical guitar Mixing Technique's
10. Bass Guitar Mixing Technique's
11. Vintage Distortion Technique's
12. Over 3 hours of tips and Techniques.
13. Unlimited viewing!
14. Mac and PC compatible
15. Much more...
If you are a guitarist, producer or mix guitar in your studio, this is a very useful video collection for you.
Includes FREE bonus section on mixing keyboards. Pricing and Availability: