Hypersynth have introduced Oresus
a new synth for Windows. Here's what they have to say about it...
Oresus is a synthesizer with huge range of tonal possibilities and intuitive user interface, It introduces WSM (wave shape modulation) and complex oscillator to produce new waveshapes from two raw sub oscillators. Oresus features two filters with 12 modes, these filters are configurable as parallel and serial or even as a combination of both to achieve new filter types. A modulation matrix with 18 sources and 23 destinations provides an extensive choice for modulation purposes.
Pricing and Availability:
- 2 Complex oscillators
- Oscillators special features (phase sync, hard sync, PWM, WSM)
- 2 Filters (10 classic types + Hyper LP8, Hyper LP6)
- Filters special features (key track, separate pan and level, polarity switch, parallel and serial outputs)
- 3 Curve configurable envelopes for filter, Mod and amplitude
- 2 LFOs each with 4 simultaneous outputs
- S&H with smooth function and selectable input
- Modulation matrix with 414 possible paths
- Trance gate
- Pitch and mod wheel
- Built in FXs (spread, drive, cross delay, ping pong delay, chorus)
- Factory soundbank created by Frank "Xenox" Neumann