Lima, Peru based boutique synth maker AtomoSynth today announced its new Mochika 3 analog synthesizer.
- One square and saw waveform VCO (voltage controlled oscillator) with a huge pitch range, from subsonic to ultrasonic sound
- One square and triangle waveform LFO (low frequency oscillator) that modulates the VCO for the vibrato effect
- The Mochika3 features a digital 16 step analog-style sequencer.
- Non-volatile internal memory to storage 3 sessions of 4 patterns each
- LCD blue back-ligthed display (useful on dark stages).
- 5 buttons and pitch knob to control the sequencer (play/stop, cursor + and -, Ok and back buttons for intuitive control)
- 1/4 inch audio output, 1/4 inch Control Voltage Output(pitch) and 1/4 inch Gate Output. (the sequencer can control external analog gear).
- MIDI input to sync the Mochika3 with any MIDI device sending midi clock signals, it can sync 1/4, 1/2, 1 and 2 times the tempo of the master clock MIDI device.
- The instrument is lit with 1 ultra bright red led that indicates the LFO Rate, 1 ultra bright red led to indicate the step that is being played.
- The Analog Sequencer is packaged in a laser-cut clear acrilic case that shows all the hand made analog circuitry.
Pricing and Availability
Pricing and availability have not been announced. See the AtomoSynth site for details.