Momo has released a MIDI Editor for the Arturia MatrixBrute synth, which allows you to integrate the MatrixBrute into a DAW project with direct access to its parameters. Here's more in Momo's own words...
In the PlugIn VST version you can record the controller movements so the sound change can be saved.
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly.
- Change MatrixBrute Sounds directly from Editor.
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- You can use your MatrixBrute as a sound module in the DAW
The Editor is available for:
- PC as VST2 and Standalone for 32bit and VST2, VST3 and Standalone for 64bit Windows.
- MAC as VST2, VST3, AU and Standalone, compatible with MAC Intel and M1.
Pricing and Availability:
6,90€ / $7
Massive sonic experience from Alexander Hacke
Gaz Williams asks the quesions
And you can buy it now
Gets an update