iConnectivity has introduced the latest addition to their assortment of MIDI problem solvers and interfaces. They describe mioXC as the world's first USB Type-C compatible MIDI interface. Here's the details in their own words...
The new mioXC is designed for the latest connectivity standards demanded by modern musicians; all in a pocket sized, super affordable package. Featuring USB Type-C, USB Type-A, iOS and Android connectivity, mioXC is designed for the latest generation of computing tech.
Tiny in size and price, yet big on connectivity, mioXC is a pocket-sized powerhouse!
mioXC is a fuss-free and simple 1 in 1 out, 16 channel USB-MIDI interface you can use to connect your MIDI compatible gear.
Whether you have a controller keyboard, synthesizer, drum machine or whatever; mioXC lets you connect them to your Mac, PC, iOS, or Android computing device.
mioXC is ideal for anyone looking for a simple, compact, yet well engineered 1in 1out MIDI interface that connects to desktop computers and mobile devices alike.
• USB Type-C and USB Type-A connectivity: connect seamlessly with most types of modern computers/computing devices
• 1x1 DIN-MIDI connectivity
• Supports 16 channels of MIDI I/O
• USB bus powered
• Plug and play - no drivers needed
• USB-MIDI Class-Compliant
• Android compatible: connect easily to most modern Android devices directly via USB-C
• iOS compatible: works with USB Type-C iOS devices or with Lightning equipped devices using Apple Lightning to USB Camera adapter (adapter not included)
• Mac and PC compatible
• Powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex Processor
• Designed and Engineered in North America
Pricing and Availability:
MSRP $59.99 / €59.99
Estimated Street $49.99 / €49.99
Friktion strings, iZotope RX-8, Pendulate, Jupiter 6, FSS MTX8