Since its invention in the late 1960s, the Stylophone’s raw electronic tones have been loved across the world.
Now DUBREQ are about to release the biggest and most powerful Stylophone instrument yet: the STYLOPHONE GEN R-8, designed and manufactured in Britain.
This touch Analog Synthesizer is packed with features you’d expect in larger, more expensive instruments, including a full analog signal path, Dual VCOs with Saw, Square and PWM, 8 waveform LFO plus sub-oscillators for room shaking bass.
It also comes with a 16-step sequencer, a sensitive 3-octave TOUCH keyboard. a 12dB VCF with Low pass, High pass, Band pass and wide Notch, plus Glide and Modulation for more expressive performance control. All within a hefty steel enclosure.
The Gen R-8 is the ultimate Stylophone instrument, aimed at serious musicians and synth fans alike. You can use it with any kind of hardware set up to get incredibly raw and gritty sounds and comes with 19 CV/Gate patch points for advanced modular patching
The first signs are that this new Stylophone instrument could become a future cult classic and DUBREQ are limiting the first production run to only 500 of these synths.
- Full analog signal path
- Dual VCOs with Saw, Square and PWM (oscillator 1)
- Sub oscillators and Subsub oscillators for room–shaking bass
- Unique British design 12dB VCF with Low pass, High pass, Band pass and wide Notch
- Fast and punchy envelope
- Supersensitive 3-octave TOUCH keyboard
- Glide and Modulation keys for expressive performance control
- 8 waveform LFO with S&H and One-shot feature
- 19 CV/Gate patch points for advanced modular patching
- Grungy analog style Delay with modulation CV
- Drive knob for extra boost and fatness
- 16-step sequencer with 8 banks and on-the-fly switching
- MIDI in/out