Puremagnetik has released Retro Synths 1980s +Plus, described as a collection of nine iconic 1980s synthesizers optimized for Ableton Live 9, Kontakt 5 and Logic.
A spokesperson told us, "Retro Synths 1980s +Plus teleports your studio back to the days of big hair, neon spandex, catchy lead riffs and of most importantly... huge, epic synthesizers. Loaded with 9 packs, thousands of samples and over 4 Gigabytes of resurrected classic synthesizers, Retro Synths 1980s +Plus puts the greatest sounds of the '80s right into your studio session or live performance."
Retro Synths 1980s +Plus includes the following Puremagnetik sound packs in Live, Kontakt and Logic formats.:
• DeeEx - A library of sounds includes pads, leads, basses, percussion and more, all captured from the legendary Yamaha DX7 synthesizer.
• Jax - Jax brings one of the coolest things about 1985 right to your desktop with a library programmed exclusively from a vintage Roland JX-8P.
• Juniper Part One - A collection of expertly crafted instruments based on Roland's legendary Jupiter series analog synthesizers.
• Juniper Part Two - Based on Roland's legendary Jupiter 6, 8 and MKS analog synthesizers, it adds over 700 high quality multisamples to the Juniper library.
• Phazeform Vol 1 - A library loaded with a captivating library of instruments and phrases based on Casio's classic Phase Distortion technology.
• Phazeform Vol 2 - Includes more CZ-1 phase distortion patches, the complete tonal bank from the original SK-1 and a ton of percussion elements.
• SixVoice - A library of pads, leads and basses sampled from the vintage Korg PolySix analog synthesizer.
• Synbotik - Synbotik brings the famous old-school, early digital flavor of the DK Synergy into this decade.
• Vespine - Includes over 30 expertly tailored programs that fully capture the characteristic charm of the legendary EDP Wasp synthesizer.
Pricing and Availability:
Available this month at a 50% introductory price of $49 (normally $99)
Gaz Williams asks the quesions
Topics, picks and questions
And viewer questions
Macro Controls and viewer questions