Affilliate Links help support the site
Launched at the show, Numark's MixMeister Fusion
is a powerful mixing/sequencing application that give DJs greater ability to expand into remixing and producing mixes beyond traditional mixing and blending.
Numark tell us that MixMeister Fusion allows a DJ to reconfigure a mix with a workflow similar to DAW (digital audio workstation) software. This innovative approach makes it possible for a full-length mix to be constructed and produced on-screen. By automating most beat-mixing tasks, MixMeister Studio DJs can mix up to eight songs simultaneously and take advantage of features like intelligent looping (up to eight measures) and the ability to overlay samples and sound effects. The software records all of a DJ's actions and manipulations and, say Numark, allows them to be tweaked and altered to create the perfect mix.
In addition, Numark say that MixMeister Fusion adds the spontaneity and excitement of live DJ performing with multiple audio outputs and support for headphone/monitor cueing. Fusion features include an ultra-stable "perform mode" playback option, wireless remote control of mixes and the ability for DJs to manually beat-mix with external audio sources. MixMeister Fusion lets live performers expand and manipulate already-complex mixes to make the most of live mix manipulation.
Expansion is possible via connectivity with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers, and when the mix is complete it can be exported as an MP3 or burned to a CD using the software's integrated burning tools.
Supported File Types
- Mix 2, 3, 4, or even 8 songs simultaneously while maintaining perfect sync at all times
- Set gradual adjustments in tempo, volume and EQ with absolute precision
- Play with onâ€“theâ€“fly looping and remixing functions
- Change the key of a song without changing tempo
- VST audio effects (included) to process part of a track or your entire mix
- Manipulate your mix in real time with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers
- Export your final output as an MP3 or burn a CD using the integrated burning tools
- Select tracks according to key as well for harmonic mixing
- Play a live DJ set while you preview and edit any upcoming track
Minimum System Requirements
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA
- Playlists: MMP, M3U
Pricing and Availability:
- Windows XP or Vista
- Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- Sound card (second sound card or ASIO-compliant multi-channel sound card required for live monitoring)