Two of Dashboard's screens provide moving waveforms, playhead, deck, and FX status. A third, central screen gives a dedicated view of the Serato library. This third central screen can also be switched to display stackable parallel waveforms for complete beat matching control of their active programs.
With the Dashboard display, the DJ can manage all critical performance elements with the source laptop out of sight or closed altogether - something that is not possible with most controllers and DVS solutions currently available.
- Serato Hi-Resolution DJ Display for any Serato hardware
- 3-screen display incorporates low-profile Serato Displays with your existing hardware
- Stacked parallel waveform option on central screen for simple, direct visual beat matching
- Screens provide 1:1 real time feedback of Serato DJ, enabling DJ to close or move the source laptop and focus on the music
- Dedicated track library screen with corresponding navigation controls
- 3 height adjustments with full tilt control for DVS or controller height setup
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- Compatible with over 40 existing Serato DJ control systems including DVS
The Numark Dashboard will be supported in a forthcoming Serato DJ update.
Pricing for the Dashboard is $299 (USD).
NAMM 2016 Kit:
Tascam DR-70D 4 Channel recorders