Kodamo tells us that their forthcoming MASK1 , shown in a brief teaser preview above, is a powerful and expressive polyphonic synthesizer which uses their exclusive Bitmask synthesis combined with resonant filters. This is what they have to say about it...
From classic analog sounds to gritty digital textures, the MASK1 offers a unique sound palette.
It allows for musical phrasing, by slurring notes and varying articulations depending on how you play.
The MASK1 comes with 120 expertly-crafted sounds, a looper, an arpeggiator, built-in effects, sound layering capabilities and more.
Its aesthetics are inspired from late analog and early digital synths of the 80's, but with an easy to use interface without pages or nested menus.
- 5 octave weighted Fatar keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- 10 voice polyphony with optimized allocation
- 9 play modes including slurred, paraphonic and hybrid modes
- 2 bitmask™ oscillators (256 masks each) + 1 noise per voice
- 2 LFOs per part
- Up to 4 part multitimbrality via MIDI
- Two pole (12dB) resonant filter per voice with 4 modes
- 4 ADSRs per voice
- 2 stereo global effects with distortions, choruses, delays, reverbs
- Balanced outputs with internal +/-12V supply for pro audio levels & high dynamic range
- All metal construction with high-endurance buttons and knobs
- Made in France
Pricing and Availability:
Coming soon. €1908
White iLoud monitors and a new modelling guitar pedal
CV controlled mixing console and some distinctly dirty effects
Flexible and responsive polyphonic controller that you can hit with sticks
Nopia and Questions
AI, Reliq Audio matrix
There's a LOT to get through...