Noise Engineering has announced two new modules: a gate/trigger delay and 4-channel envelope. They are also releasing panel overlays for their popular platform modules, Legio and Versio. Both modules and overlays will begin shipping January 26, 2023. Here's the details in the company's own words...
Jam Jam is a versatile and fun trigger-and-gate processor with four individually adjustable and CV-able channels. The three modes pack incredible functionality into the tiny 6HP package:
• Random mode turns the module into four individually adjustable probability processors, great for adding variety to a patch.
• In Clock Phase mode, the module adjusts incoming clock phase based on clock period. Use this to adjust sequencer timing or to create sequences that drift out of sync and then back in with CV.
• Use Gate Delay mode as a simple trigger delay to help keep things in sync in your patch or for creative patching: dial in shifts in the timing of events from sub-millisecond adjustments to huge delays of over 15 seconds.
Jam Jam is a musical and fun utility sure to find a use in every patch.
Availability and pricing: Preorders open now. In stock in black and silver. Shipping from Noise Engineering and retailers starting January 26, 2023; MSRP US$240
Notable features: Jam Jam
- 6 HP
- CV-able inputs
- Clock phasing
- Trigger delay for utility or creative use
- Great size for any system
Quantus Trajecta is a quad envelope designed with polyphony in mind. Quantus Trajecta's envelope structure takes the functionality from Noise Engineering's beloved Loquelic and Cursus Iteritas Percido modules, and adds even more control and mode options like ADSR and
Tremolo, which adds an LFO with Rate and Wub controls. Each parameter is CV controllable, and each control universally adjusts all four envelopes for easy polyphonic tracking. QuantusTrajecta is performable, musical, and most importantly, fun.
Availability and pricing: Preorders open now. In stock in black and silver. Shipping from Noise Engineering and retailers starting January 26, 2023; MSRP US$280
Notable features: Quantus Trajecta
- 10 HP
- Universal controls make polyphonic envelopes a cinch
- Multiple envelope shapes
- Wub wub wub
- CV-able parameters
- Hold control freezes envelope in place
The popular Versio and Legio platforms allow users to freely swap between a growing number of firmwares for each module, but changing a panel can be laborious. Enter the new panel overlays: they fit right over the existing panel, no need to remove knobs! Hot swap to your
heart's content with these impact acrylic, laser-etched panels, available in silver with black text or black with white text.
Individual panels are available at the Noise Engineering website, and discounted multipacks (one of each panel) are also available.
Availability and pricing: Preorders open now. In stock in black and silver. Shipping from Noise Engineering and retailers starting January 26, 2023; MSRP varies
- Legio single panel: $16
- Legio multipack (3 panels): $36
- Versio single panel: $16
- Versio multipack (8 panels): $112
Motor driven synth has a sweet side..
One finger action and way way more
Moog Rothenberg and more
Physical modelling instrument