Momo has release a MIDI Editor for the Sequential Prophet 5 Rev 4 which is designed to give you direct access from a DAW to the Prophet 5's parameters, allowing you to integrate it into the DAW project. Momo says that in the plugIn VST version you can record the controller movements so the sound change can be saved. Here's more details direct from Momo...
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly.
- Change Prophet 5 Sounds directly from Editor.
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- You can random the Controllers of the Prophet 5
- You can use your Prophet 5 as a sound module in the DAW
- Also works with Prophet 10
The Editor is available for:
- PC as VST2 and Standalone for 32bit and VST2, VST3 and Standalone for 64bit Windows.
- MAC as VST2, VST3, AU and Standalone, compatible with MAC Intel and M1.
Pricing and Availability:
6,90€ / $7
Wait is this like a Memorymoog?
New features, new patches
Paulee and the tiny Zen Core synth